We offer full-time employees Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonuses, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, voluntary supplemental insurance and 401K Retirement Match Program.
- For positions in our production facilities, all candidates must be quality and safety oriented, taking pride in the work they do. Tasks include operating equipment, testing equipment and driving forklifts
- We run three shifts: A Shift: 6am-2pm B Shift: 2pm-10 pm C Shift: 10pm-6am
- Ideal candidates are energetic, have a great attitude, strong work ethic, are dependable with good attendance and able to work well both on a team and individually.
- Must have reliable means of getting to work every day.
Maintenance positions require knowledge about 3 phase electrical power, PLC’s, hydraulics and pneumatics
To be considered for these positions, please choose one option below. (To inquire about other open positions, email email@example.com)
- Fill out Preliminary Employment Application online below and click “Submit”
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call H.R. at 715-262-3806
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. General Plastics is a drug and alcohol free workplace that participates in pre-employment and random testing of their employees.
We provide products that are an important part of our customer’s operations and livelihood. Our employees are directly responsible for the success of General Plastics and our customers. We are looking for people who take pride in their work and want to be successful.